Average Temperatures in Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
- The mean annual temperature in Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia is very cool at 0.4 degrees Celsius (32.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of average monthly temperatures of 33.8 °C (60.8°F) which is a above moderate range.
- August is the warmest month (very mild) with an average temperature of 16 degrees Celsius (60.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is very cold having an average temperature of -17.8 degrees Celsius (-0.0399999999999991 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Aleksandrovsk-Sahal
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Aleksandrovsk-Sahal
- Ajan, Russia - 671.2 kms (417.1 miles) NNW
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) NNW
- Ekimcan, Russia - 676.6 kms (420.5 miles) WNW
- Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia - 425.6 kms (264.4 miles) WNW
- Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia - 566.5 kms (352 miles) WSW
- Khabarovsk, Russia - 571.7 kms (355.3 miles) WSW
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 460.8 kms (286.4 miles) SSW
- Wakkanai, Japan - 611 kms (379.7 miles) S
- Ternej, Russia - 775.6 kms (481.9 miles) SW
- Haboro, Japan - 727.7 kms (452.2 miles) S
- Rumoi, Japan - 774.3 kms (481.1 miles) S